A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday February 13, 2011

Snow face angels!
This game started with "find the cookie", a game Rocko likes to play in the snow.  Today the beautiful packing snow put a new twist on an old game.  As Rocko dug in for his treat, his head left a cute snow face angel complete with ear prints!  He was happy to play the game over and over until I got a good shot.
Lots of fun!

No comments: