A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday February 10, 2011

It's reno time!  Jim's been away all week so I took on the project of re-decorating the guest bathroom.  What was I thinking?  It looks like a small space and a quick job but it took me 3 full nights!
In the end, I love the colours and it really freshened up the space.
And with owls and squirrels and trees on the shower curtain, you can't help but smile!
So who will be the first to try it out?

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wanna take a shower? :)