A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday March 7, 2011

Busted!
This is what Rocko does when I'm away!
Jim sent me this picture while I was out one afternoon. 
Notice his head on the pillow too.
I'm sure he was thoroughly exhausted from a fun run at the park but putting his head on my memory foam pillow is pushing it a bit.
Off Rocko, Off!
Still love you though...

No comments: