A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday March 1, 2011

Jovi!
Our puppy is growing up so quickly.  He'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow and then we can visit him.  I feel like we've missed so much already but we know that he needed to be with his mommy to grow and develop.  This Saturday we will meet him in person and I'm sure there will be a few pictures to follow.  This may actually be one of Jovi's brothers since they will not match up puppies to families until week 7 when their temperament becomes more obvious.  I'll have to make sure that I hold each puppy so they all get to know me!!

No comments: