A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Monday, January 3, 2011

December 31, 2010

I thought I'd start by introducing myself!  That's me on the left.
Jim and I are all dressed up for a fancy New Year's dinner at Cachet.  Rocko snuck in the picture too!
Usually I'm not in many pictures because I'm behind the camera but this time I simply set the timer and ran...funny how easy that was.  I may have to try that a few more times this year.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I see you were able to capture both of my chins...well done! :)