A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday January 26, 2011

Questions
Are you asking yourself the right questions?
I had a really good work session after school today where I got to ask some of the pressing questions that will make a difference in the impact I have in my job.  It feels right to ask the questions, hear the answers, and settle into a new understanding or a new plan for moving forward.
There is a place for reflection in every aspect of our lives and it is a healthy practice.
Is this the right time? 
What do things look like from another perspective?
Have I done everything that I can?
What will I do next?
Who do I want to connect with today?
What will my next question be?

No comments: