A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday January 17, 2011

I'm giving myself permission to use a photo that I took last summer since I'm sick in bed:(
This picture was taken in the courtyard of the Hotel Manzoni in Montecatini Terme, a small thermal spa town in Tuscany.  Walking into the courtyard for the first time was shocking.  It was so beautiful and secluded yet within the city.  You get a glimpse of the pool that I used every day and every night since the weather was incredibly hot! This was also an amazing place to chill with a very late night bottle of wine to reflect on the incredible sites and experiences of the day. 
Remembering those moments has made me feel better already!

No comments: