A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday January 15, 2011

Simple Pleasures!
The lesson today is to really appreciate the little things in life. 
Rocko taught us this lesson today as he begged with his eyes to go out and play with his rawhide just a little bit longer.  He tossed that thing around in the snow until he lost it and then he would run around digging frantically until he found it again.  Then he would proceed to dance circles around it and roll on it when he finally did find it.
If you see me dancing around in circles you'll know that I've learned my lesson well!

No comments: