A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday January 31, 2011

Hey Soul Sister!
Had some fun times playing music with my friends Cindy and Heather tonight.
They are being really patient with me as I learn to play.
Soul Sister is one of our favourites and only requires the use of a few chords
 that I've been working on. 
They have really inspired me to put in the effort in spite of the challenge that I'm feeling.
Thank you Soul Sisters! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!!!!

yes, life is good

Anonymous said...

Definitely good when you have friends to share music with!!!