A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday January 19, 2011

I've decided that when opportunity doesn't knock in the course of a day, I'm going to use a few of my favourite pictures.
This is my niece Sarah.  She is the subject of some of my favourite pictures because at any given moment, you can find her being totally at ease with who she is.  She is such a free spirit.
This photo was taken in August at her birthday party at a horse back riding ranch. She is horse crazy and has been known to act like a horse on many different occasions.
In this picture, she is decidedly horse-like as she gives her nose a little scratch on the fence.
Sarah has taught me to enjoy life by using my imagination and to live life like no one is watching.
I love you, Sarah!

No comments: