A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday January 13, 2011

I love taking close-ups! 
I realized this fact after going on a photo shoot with my good friend Cathy.
We walked around Toronto and took all sorts of pictures.
When I got home I noticed how many close-ups I had and that was the start of my portfolio.
Tonight's picture is from the kitchen but you never know where you'll find a great opportunity for a picture!

No comments: