A Year in Pictures

I've decided that I need to be a little more proactive at reflecting on the good fortune in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and so many talents that I need to nurture. I love taking pictures so what better way to get a look at the great things going on around me than to document them in photos. I think it is important for me to journal about the photos too, more of a way for me to reflect and remember rather than boast or bore you!
I hope this works!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday January 8, 2011

Today I had a chance to watch my niece, Rachel, play ringette! 
She's a very fast skater and isn't afraid of standing up to any of the players around her.  She's a team player and is in it for the challenge and for fun.  Way to go girls!  Great game! 
I love you, Rachie!

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

ahhh such a cutie!!!

love that pic.

the contrast between the black face guard and her sweet face...

COOL!

christine smith said...

Thanks Laurie!
That's a big compliment coming from a professional photographer.
Rachie is an easy subject

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.